1. General infomation
During this training, the teacher will bring your language skills to a higher level by offering varied teaching material and interactive exercises. You will be able to understand not only the main points of the news, but also details concerning your country of origin. You now also start talking about what is on your mind and you can add nuances to your language.
3. Study load
8 to 10 hour self-tuition a week and 3 interactive group session within the 8 weeks duration
The maximum number of participants is 6 students.
In this course we use a well-known acknowledge book. Please keep in mind that the cost of this book is not included in the price of the course.
7. Minimum of participants
The minimum number of participants is 6 students.
8. Which level suits me best?
After enrolment, a link for the test will be sent. After finishing this test and sending us the results, they will be assessed. Based on this assessment you will be linked to a class/teacher.
9. At the end of this course
– The student is able to give personal points of view, comments and opinions on subjects within their own sphere of experience
– The student can understand personal letters and emails sufficiently to discuss them with others
– The student can write a story
– The student can give and ask for personal points of view, comments and opinions in a discussion
– The student can compose a short simple advertisement
– The student can write a simple letter to authorities and business contacts
– The student can explain and explain things
– The student can give personal points of view, comments and opinions and indicate when he/she does not want/ cannot say something
– The student can extract information from a folder that he/she can use as an argument
– The student can consult with others about a joint trip and make a plan.
10. Advice and proof of participation
When the score is 55% or more, you will receive a certificate of participation. This final score is based on performance in the online course, such as participation in the interactive sessions, the assessments of the writing and speaking assignments and the test results.