1. General information
After this course you will be an independent user of Dutch. You will be able to follow simple movies and programs; your experience of Dutch will be given a new challenge. In this course, you will continue to build vocabulary and understand more and more of what is happening around you.
3. Study load
8 to 10 hour self-tuition a week and 3 interactive group session within the 8 weeks duration
The maximum number of participants is 6 students.
In this course we use a well-known acknowledge book. Please keep in mind that the cost of this book is not included in the price of the course.
7. Minimum of participants
Available places: 6
8. Which level suits me best?
After enrolment, a link for the test will be sent. After finishing this test and sending us the results, they will be assessed. Based on this assessment you will be linked to a class/teacher.
9. At the end of this course
– The student can follow main points of a conversation about an interesting topic
– The student can write a short, simple report
– The student can find and understand relevant information in brochures
– The student can conduct a simple job interview
– The student can understand the main points in a TV program on familiar topics such as speaking relatively slowly
– The student can understand the main theme and the most important information in simple texts in a newspaper
– The student can express, accept and pass on a complaint
– The student can express feelings and respond to the feelings of others
– The student can understand clearly written instructions
– The student is able to express his/her opinion and make proposals regarding problem solving and making practical decisions
10. Advice and proof of participation
When the score is 55% or more, you will receive a certificate of participation. This final score is based on performance in the online course, such as participation in the interactive sessions, the assessments of the writing and speaking assignments and the test results.